Sunday, May 20, 2012

21 day Quantum Wellness Clease here I come.

So...it begins today.  21 days of no alcohol, caffeine, refined sugars, animal products, or gluten.  I might go INSANE or this might be the best thing I do in my life.  Time for a change.  Good...bad...who knows.  All I know is that I plan on challenging myself the next three weeks.

How did I get the idea for this cleanse you ask?  It is the Kathy Freston "Quantum Wellness Cleanse" That link goes to the book I got on Amazon.  Here is a link to Kathy Freston's actual page.  Worth checking out.  

Another way I plan on challenging myself is by ACTUALLY keeping up with my blog, both of them.  This one to journal how the cleanse is going and my other blog,  Not a Short Order to post the recipes I use.  This actual page will be a day behind.  I want to make sure I have recipes and my insights into the cleanse all worked out for the day before I start typing.   The other link will have recipes posted as I go.

So...see you back later for my thoughts and recipe links.  FYI...so far so good.  Tofu Scramble and mixed fruit for breakfast.  YUM.

Feel free to cleanse along with me, leave insights you may have, or even some yummy recipes to try.  Just remember the rules!  

No: alcohol, caffeine, animal products, refined sugar, or gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment