Saturday, July 23, 2011

Woops!

I have started another blog, Not a Short Order, and I have been slacking here.  Well, not as bad as I normally do.  It has only been a few weeks since my last update!  I just looked through my pics and realized why it had been so long.  NOTHING has happened. 

Except V making a friend
Is Eric attacking Aidan here?  Yes and No.  Eric is attacking so we can see how he fights off an attacker.  It works surprisingly well!

Check out the air he had!
Ninja spying


I added a new line of products to the stuff I am making.  Sandwich wraps.  Aidan and Nate both had to have sandwiches for dinner so they could try them out.  Silly Boys.




We had an impromptu drum session.
Grandma visited.

We discovered 3-D chalk is NOT that cool.
Took super spy pictures through the blinds.


Painted rocks.
SMILED!
And ATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment