Friday, July 1, 2011

Sigh...April update

Wow. I am SO far behind. Here is my attempt at updating the blog. These are pictures from April.

As you can see the Mario obsession continues. I swear. Some days if I have to hear the word Mario one more time I might go insane.

Veronica turned 4 months old. She is getting to be SO big. I can't believe that my baby is almost 1/2 a year old. I can't believe it has gone by so fast!

We went up to WV. Eric's Grandma turned 80years old. We finally got to introduce her to everyone on Eric's moms side. She was really excited to finally meet her. We met up with Uncle Chris and he was on kid duty at one point. We started the morning with a soccer game, Nate's first, and drove up afterwards. Poor Nate. He ate WAY to many cake balls and ended up throwing up all over the table and floor at the party. Luckily we came prepared with pj's. Did it stop him though? Nope. He still ran around like a crazy kid!

Aidan has the same soccer coach from last year and really enjoys it. Nate, not so much. I think he preferred to be thrown around. He is on the same team as Aidan so that works out well. One practice time and one game time. Next season Aidan will be in the next age group. Lots more traveling to do!

Aidan learned to swing on his own! We bought a swingset for the backyard. We have to start him, but after that he can pump his legs and swing all by himself! Saves me some arm work! I need to get Veronica a swing for the backyard as well. I am sure she would love it. The question though is where to hang it.

I really love our street. There was a joint Easter egg hunt up and down the road. It was fun! There were about 7 houses, lots of food, candy, music, dancing. It is so nice to live on a street with other kids!

Well....down below are a gagillion photos from the past month. Sigh...I need to get better at this. Maybe weekly updates!






































































No comments:

Post a Comment