Sunday, July 10, 2011

June update. Almost caught up!!! YEAH!

Wow.  I am almost caught up.  I promise that this update will not be a thrown together as the last one.  A BIT more organized. 

The boys finished their season of soccer! Trophies for everyone!
Their last game!  Aww....memories.

Nap time for the boys.

 I learned how to make dresses.  I am kinda super stoked about it.  They sell for about $25 on Etsy.  I can make one for about $5!  GO ME!

I am in love with this material.  I think I am going to make myself a skirt as well.


Matching sister dresses for a friend.

Future reason for therapy.
Aidan graduated from Preschool.  I can't believe he is that old already!!  It is super  crazy!  He starts Kindergarten in the fall.  Sigh...he grows up too fast.


His class.
His teacher Miss Ellen.

A king from Humpty Dumpty.

Nate going CRAZY

It is a bit hot.  Notice the red cheeks.

Crazy storms came through and we had a tree fall on our fence.  Not our tree and it was dead so our neighbor had to pay for it.  WOO HOO!  Free fence.  FYI-If a live tree breaks something it is an act of God and they are NOT responsible.  Tree must be dead.



We went swimming. And got a Lite Brite!  I LOVE my, I mean their, Lite Brite.



Toad got dirty and went swimming too.

Clean Toad
 Veronica turned 6 months old!  CRAZY CAKES!  How did she get to be so old?!?!



Hello Kitty Bow.  She likes to suck her bottom lip.  I find it rather cute.
I started setting up a booth at the farmers market.  So far so good.  I have not lost money once.  It cost $20 to get the booth and I have always made that and more.  Let's hope the trend continues.


Tutus galore.
I discovered where babies come from.  Cabbage Patches.  THE DOLLS WERE REAL!!!

Food was eaten and Nate discovered coffee!!!

First REAL food.  Peaches.

Relax.  It is just milk in there.
And we painted.  Pictures for Fathers Day and animals, just because.  It was their "Piper Period"  Chris's friend Jason, brought them animals to paint.  Plastic ones.  Not real animals even though a lap giraffe would have been AWESOME!

Daddy.




And last but not least.  We cleaned the kids.  Once a month is enough...right?

My offspring.  I make cute kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment