Friday, July 1, 2011

May update...take 3




These pictures are double, quadrupled, I DON'T CARE. I have tried to do this month like 4 times. Things keep getting deleted.

Here goes. May update! Geez....I am so far behind. May was a super busy month. The boys got new bikes. Veronica had her surgery. We had soccer. We had birthday parties.

So. Aidan had his birthday party on the 14th of May. It was good. I was rather impressed on my birthday cake this year. It was Mario...of course. But I think it turned out great!

Aidan was in the bike-a-thon again this year. He got a new bike. Aidan and Nate actually have matching bikes now. I find it rather cute.

Veronica on the day of surgery. For those that didn't know. Veronica had a thyro-glossal duct cyst...or so we thought. Once they went in they found it was a Brachial Cleft cyst. I said...what does that mean? He said...Nothing now.

I think Veronica looks JUST LIKE one of the flowers in Alice in Wonderland in her polka dot hat.

Soccer is going well. Nate actually played a few games. Not well...but he actually ran on the field and kicked it once!

Aidan started karate. he REALLY likes it. I think because he gets to kick and hit stuff and we can't yell at him. We really like it because the instructor teaches what to do in different situations as well. Like what do when if you see a gun, if someone offers you drugs, if a stranger tries to take you.

The picture of V in the bathing suit is about a week after her surgery. The incision was much larger then we expected. Oh well. Hopefully it will heal well.

If you have any questions about something...just ask and I promise not to have the net months looking so stupid.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment