Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's Cookin' Wednesday!

My Gram was in town last week.  So, taking care of my three kids, having a 90 year old Gram to look after, and then I got the cold from Hades, my meal plans flew out the window. SOOOO....I have repeats this week. 
Eggplant Parmesan  Garlic bread to be added.  As well as spaghetti!

Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad  and Roasted Cauliflower.  I REALLY liked the cauliflower when I made it last week. My hand was a bit heavy with the salt though.  Note to self....add less salt.

Turkey Burgers and Broccoli Apple Salad   I typically pride myself on my burgers. I normally just add Worcestershire Sauce and season salt.  I figured I would try a new recipe.

Chicken Salad Sandwiches   and Mostly Not Potato Salad

Taco Salad   Kids will get quesidillas.   I think they could live off of those.

Last but not least. This recipe is awesome.  Cucumber Salad  with Sour Cream and Dill Dressing  This is just a side for something. What that is, I don't know.


Desserts: 
Jello with strawberries and cool whip. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Oreo Pudding Poke Cake

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment