Friday, March 13, 2009

The Beginning

So. This is my attempt at a blog. Don't know how often I'll actually get around to doing it, but at least I am trying. I am somewhat obsessed with reading my friends so maybe I will actually keep up with this.

I am currently a stay at home mommy with way to many side projects on my hands. I am raising two great kids. I know the picture of Nate is a snow picture and the picture of Aidan is in a sandbox, but it was all the same week. Very odd week last week.





Aidan will turn 3years old in May. He is currently OBSESSED with Diego. He also loves cars. Matchbox cars are the greatest. The fact that they are less than $1 each is also wonderful. His favorite food this week: cold jelly sandwiches. Yup. Cold ones. He likes the frozen ones. I never let them thaw long enough so hence the cold.

Nate (NOT Nathan) just turned one. He loves to dance. His favorite song : Diego theme. Wonder why.
We are also attempting to get our house ready to put on the market. Not too much fun with the kids running around all day. No idea how I am going to keep it clean with two boys...
I am also working on Nate's Christmas stocking, knitting projects, and trying to keep up with everything in this house.

Oh, can't forget to mention my oldest boy Eric. He is 33years old and according to him his favorite food is chicken and is currently playing the jingle stick in a parade in our living room with Aidan leading with the drum and Nate closing with the maracas.














No comments:

Post a Comment