Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A change

I used to have a blog.  A simple little cute blog about my family that I called my own.  A place to share thoughts, pictures, just us.  Then I got a bit sucked into "look at this thing!  Look at that thing!" and  it ended up feeling fake as hell. It wasn't me.  I also had no place to really share about my family without it feeling "commercial".  Will I still post about things? Sometimes.  When it feels honest. When it is honest.(Not that I EVER lied about any opinions of anything I ever wrote about.)

So here is me.

Here are my minions.

Here is our life.

I am slowly removing my old family posts from my other blog and bringing them here.  I don't CARE if it hurts my "ratings" scores.  I am not in this to be popular.  I am in it for me.  I want a place to look back and say "this was my life"

If you are here, I am 99.9% sure it is because you are a friend of family member of mine.

In that case, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment