Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3:57am

Conversation at 3:57a.m.

Aidan walks in my room and crawls in bed with me (first time he has done this by the way)

Aidan "Hi Mommy!"

Me "Hi Aidan."

Aidan " I pee peed in my Diego pull-up"

Me "Ok. Go back to bed"

Aidan " I pee peed in my Diego pull-up"

Me "OK lets go change you. Let's go to the bathroom" (I look at my phone)
"Aidan! What are you doing awake? It is 3:57am!"

(We go to the potty and go to the bedroom. Aidan lays down)

Aidan "Watch cartoons now?"

Me "No it's four in the morning. Go to bed"

Aidan "Me watch cartoons now?"

Me "No go to bed. Good night!"

(I go to my room. Lay down. All of a sudden in the monitor I hear-)

Aidan "Hi Daddy!"

Eric "Help!!"

(I go into Nate's room. Nate's teething-sleeping horribly-Get Aidan. Put Aidan in his room)

(Nate wakes up and cries and cries and cries)

Then we all sleep until 7am

No comments:

Post a Comment